From single door systems to multiple locations across the country. We can provide you scalable solutions to meet your current and future needs.
You now have the ability to customize your system beyond the standard access control features. We can integrate multiple technologies to give you more control over your security and protect your investment.
We offer standard access technologies like:
• Keypad – Standalone and System Based.
• Card Readers – Proximity, Wiegand, Magnetic, and Smart Cards.
• Badging Systems – Including Card Printers.
• PC Based – Traditional central control based access control systems with dedicated PC.
• Guard Tour – Install check points to verify the guard service is making their rounds.
• Telephone Entry Systems – Used for apartment entry and neighborhoods.
• Gate Openers – Residential, Commercial, and High Security Industrial Gates.
We are manufacturer certified in advanced technologies like:
• IP Based – No control panel necessary. IP modules connect directly back to a server.
• Biometrics – Includes Hand, Fingerprint, and Facial Recognition technologies.
• NFC – Near Field Communications allow you to use your smart phone instead of a card.
A sample of the some of the many brands we install and service are:
• ASSA ABLOY / HES / Adams Rite / Securitron
• Bosch Security / Radionics
• HID / Fargo
• Honeywell / Ademco (Passpoint) / Northern Computers
• International Electronics (IEI) / Linear
• Keri Systems
• Schlage / Allegion / Recognition Systems / Ingersoll Rand
• Viscount Communications (VSI)
Modern solutions allow you to further enhance you security by integrating with your other building security systems.
• Video Verification – Cameras at the door can be used to provide better situational awareness to immediately identify threats or tailgating.
• Alarm Verification – When an alarm is received at a door, such as exceeded door open time allowed or unauthorized credential presented, a notification will be sent along with an image of the event.
• Arming and Disarming of Intrusion Systems – Connected intrusion security systems can be armed and disarmed using the access control credentials (card or key fob) and/or a PIN code entered in the keypad at an entry door.
• Customizable User Privileges – Have detailed control over which area of the building a user has access to. Time tables control what time of day and day of week specific users can access certain areas.
• Set authority levels in the control software and which functions they have in those areas. Multiple operators with individual privileges can be simultaneously logged in performing different tasks.